Even with low inventory and a seller friendly market, having a savvy agent on your side can make the difference between a property that sits and one that sells, not to mention getting your transaction to close. With different neighborhoods offering unique opportunities and challenges, and appealing to buyers with different tastes, you’ll want somebody who understands your property’s potential and knows how to show it off.
Below are some of the services and benefits I offer all of my listing clients. This is not comprehensive: my approach in marketing your property will be customized to its special features.
- Professional photography
- Listing syndication (to Zillow, Trulia, etc.)
- Professional staging
- Customized brochures
- Expert market evaluation and pricing recommendations
- Broker Tour and Public Open House hosting
- Consultation and facilitation of pre-inspections
- Detailed consultation on expected transaction expenses and gains from the sale
- Tenant-friendly coordination
If you’re planning to sell your property, or considering the possibility, contact me for a free consultation.