I love working with buyers. Whether it’s your first time purchasing, or you’re an old hand, buying for yourself or as an investment, I’m eager to help. Your buying experience will be tailored to your needs, but you can expect the following as a minimum.
- Responsive communication in your preferred medium (phone, text, email, in person, etc.)
- Expert knowledge about the neighborhoods and market where you’re looking
- Advice and guidance on crafting a competitive offer that’s sensitive to your goals, budget, and tolerance for risk
- Coordination and facilitation of inspections, bids for work, movers, and others
- Patient, organized, and informative support throughout the process
- Tea, chocolate and (where applicable) cats.
- Enthusiastic and proactive explanation of the process, market, and upcoming obstacles